Master data administrator
Jornada: Tiempo completo
Departamentos: San Salvador
Descripción de la oportunidad laboral
The Master Data Administrator is a key member of the Master Data team. He/She will serve as a senior level data controller for the company, being responsible for ensuring the data in the system is clean and faithfully represents the intent of the business, allowing the business to execute in the best fashion. He/She will be a subject matter expert in Master Data being able to take a business requirement and translate that to system parameters that will execute as the business requires. The Master Data Administrator is the key support for the department leader, identifies areas of opportunity, proposes changes, controls and new processes, and drives efficient execution. He/She will also have day to day operational activities regarding Master Data like article creation, price change execution, data clean-up routines, and others. This person will interact with several departments, especially within Replenishment, Purchasing, Logistics, Operations, Finance and others.
The Master Data Administrator will have accountability for the following functions:
· Support new system implementation tests as needed.
· Lead testing of new implementations in system to ensure all works well from a Master Data perspective.
· Identify areas of opportunity and propose improvements to controls, processes, systems.
· Day to day activities of Master Data: article creation, price changes, article maintenance, store maintenance, data inconsistency reporting, and ticket management
· Adhoc analysis in support of Replenishment issues like product blocks, inventory not moving, product compliance status, source of supply issues
· Support correction of inconsistencies in the data identified by the team or other teams in the company.
· University undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business or related careers
· 4+ years of progressive related experience
· Experience gained in multinational or strong regional organizations
· Previous SAP or large ERP experience desired but not required
· Must be a self-starter with a passion for data
· Able to deal with ambiguity and navigate fast-paced unstructured environments
· Customer service focused
· Proficient use of MS Excel
· Bilingual English and Spanish