Support center senior specialist (sme)
Jornada: Tiempo completo
Departamentos: La Libertad
Descripción de la oportunidad laboral
This opportunity is what you need.
What will you be doing in this role?
You will be responsible of delivering technical training for new hire members and support production floor technicians with updates on new services, recursive training, and long plan training process to be in compliant with the area requirements.
What will your day to day look like?
- Responsible for day-to-day functional direction of technical agents within new hire training environment providing coaching, developmental feedback, and readiness recommendations before joining the production floor – so everyone is fully prepared to assist and support all assigned areas and situations.
- Develop and present training material by providing hands on demonstrations and additional support activities for technicians’ readiness – to be updated and aligned with dynamic organizational needs.
- Maintain relevant service/product knowledge by taking calls, attending calibration sessions and any cross functional meeting necessary – so you can directly identify any recurring situation that needs support and training.
- Accountable to have an effective and consistent communication with Managers, Team Leads, peers, and other resource groups – this includes day to day interaction with the team so everyone is aligned with procedures.
- Responsible to recommend curriculum modifications based on internal customer feedback, listening calls and/or training analysis and ensure updating procedures in the knowledge base according to business needs – so you ensure that the team is delivering the best service and experience to all areas assigned.
What do you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Technical field – Required
- 1- 3 years of previous experience in training, quality or supervisor roles is necessary as the experience provides you with the tools and skills needed to correctly fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- Advanced English communications skills, both written and verbal – as you will be interacting with internal partners and delivering training in this language.
- Flexibility to work with rotating schedules, as the technical area requires a broader coverage of schedules to ensure constant support to all areas, i.e night shift, weekends and holidays.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Office 365, SCCM, use of Active Directory as these are the tools that you will be using on a daily basis in your role.