Support center specialist
Jornada: Tiempo completo
Departamentos: La Libertad, San Salvador
Descripción de la oportunidad laboral
Want to be part of an organization that will challenge you to develop your technical skills? Where you will have a team that makes you feel important and appreciated?
This opportunity is what you need.
What will you be doing as part of the Support Center team?
You will provide support to internal users and our retail stores efficiently and accurately while solving basic to medium technical problems while following up any other situations with all assigned areas.
What will your day to day look like?
- Solve tickets placed by users in a timely manner:
- Solve 30-35 daily incidents.
- Receive and handle 10 to 15 inbound daily calls
- Handle 30 to 35 outbound daily calls to close incidents or provide solutions.
- Provide first and second level response to requests for technical assistance so every area is able to work efficiently in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Lead with knowledge the processes related to local and remote computers, tablets, smartphones, servers, printers, and common applications
- Support and maintain user accounts through active directory, rights included and permissions so every employee has access to the tools and systems needed to perform their responsibilities.
- Perform other related tasks as necessary to support constant changing business needs, related to in-store operations as the heart of the business is in the stores and it is our main focus.
What do you need to be successful?
- High level of English is required as you will be assisting users and utilizing technical tools in this language.
- Technical related careers studies, as it will help your processes and daily tasks.
- Preferable technical support call center experience, as it provides you with the troubleshooting and analytical mindset needed to provide the best possible experience for users.
- Flexibility to work with rotating schedules, as the technical area requires a broader coverage of schedules to ensure constant support to all areas, i.e night shift, weekends and holidays.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Office 365, SCCM, use of Active Directory as these are the tools that you will be using on a daily basis in your role.
Be part of a team where you will develop yourself professionally and you make your ideas count!