Support center specialist
Jornada: Tiempo completo
Departamentos: La Libertad, San Salvador
Descripción de la oportunidad laboral
Center Specialist provides support to users efficiently and accurately, solving
basic to medium technical problems and providing support for all assigned
- Solve tickets placed by users in a timely
- Ability to solve 30-35 daily incidents.
- Receive and handle 10 to 15 inbound daily calls.
- Handle 30 to 35 outbound daily calls to close incidents or provide solutions.
- Provide first level response to requests for technical assistance
- Provide support for local and remote computers, tablets, smartphones, servers, printers, and common applications.
- Support and maintain user accounts through active directory, rights included, permissions and groups affected
- Perform other related tasks as necessary to support constant changing business needs.
- Adherence to KPIs
- Adherence to schedules
- Adherence to workload
- Advanced to medium English - Highly required.
- Technical related careers studies.
- Preferable Technical support call center experience
- Flexibility to work under a fast pace call center environment.
- Ability to work with rotating schedules (Nightshift / weekends / holidays)
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Office 365, SCCM, use of Active Directory.Ability to explain technical issues clearly.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Customer Service oriented.